FreeAudioVideo Software Legal Terms
- Copyrights Generally
- Software License Terms
- Purchasing and Refund Terms
- Support and Services
- Responsible Legal Entity
- Service and Notices
The copyrights in all content on this site, software, images and related works belongs to FreeAudioVideo Software unless noted otherwise. All rights are reserved. Publishing of material on our website does not imply permission to copy or distribute the material without written authorization.
FreeAudioVideo and the FreeAudioVideo logo are registered trademarks of FreeAudioVideo Pty Ltd. They may not be used to identify goods without the express written permission of FreeAudioVideo Pty Ltd. In all uses of the logo it must be clearly identified that FreeAudioVideo and the FreeAudioVideo logo are trademarks of FreeAudioVideo Software.
Software License Terms
All software that is distributed by FreeAudioVideo Software is licensed under terms which include the following:
- The copyrights in this software and any visual or audio work distributed with the software belong to FreeAudioVideo Software. FreeAudioVideo Software reserves all rights. FreeAudioVideo Software licenses the distribution and installation of this software only in accordance with these terms.
- By installing, using or distributing this software you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your employer or principal, agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you may not use, copy, transmit, distribute, or install this software.
- This software, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed “as is” and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied except as required by law. If you intend to rely on this software for critical purposes you must test it fully prior to using it, install redundant systems and assume any risk.
- FreeAudioVideo Software will not be liable for any loss arising out of the use of this software including, but not limited to, any special, incidental or consequential loss.
- You may not use this software in any circumstances where there is any risk that failure of this software might result in a physical injury or loss of life. Any such use by you is entirely at your own risk, and you agree to indemnify FreeAudioVideo Software from any claims relating to such unauthorized use.
- You may copy or distribute the installation file of this software in its complete unaltered form but you may not, under any circumstances, distribute any software registration code for any of our programs without written permission from FreeAudioVideo Software. In the event that you do distribute a software registration code, you will be liable to pay the full purchase price for each location where the unauthorized use of code occurs.
- The contract arising out of this agreement is governed by the laws and courts of the Australian Capital Territory.
Purchasing and Refund Terms
Our purchase and refund policy is available here
Support and Services
FreeAudioVideo Software Pty Ltd does not provide technical support for any of its products. If you select to purchase a technical support plan the company AltoEdge Pty Ltd will be engaged by you to help you with your problems. The support is provided on a limited liability basis subject to the terms.
FreeAudioVideo Software takes your privacy seriously. You can view our privacy statement here.
Responsible Legal Entity
This site is operated by FreeAudioVideo Software Pty Ltd and all references to “FreeAudioVideo Software” refer to FreeAudioVideo Software Pty Ltd. All programs developed and publish are published by FreeAudioVideo Software Pty Ltd.